UUAB Meniu, legal entity code 304315434, address Ulonų str. 5, Vilnius, phone number +37062033326, e-mail address email@example.com, website https://www.meniu.lt/.
- Portal - Internet portal www.meniu.lt.
- Portal administrator - UAB Meniu, legal entity code 110825653, registered office address Ulonų str. 5, LT-08240 Vilnius.
- User - a natural or legal person using the website, who has registered and submitted his / her personal data, or provided his / her data without registration in order to order a specific service or sign an agreement with the Portal administrator.
- Personal data - any information related to a natural person whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly established by means of data such as a personal identification number, one or more personal, psychological, economical, cultural or social characteristics.
- Recipient of personal data - a natural or legal person to whom personal data is provided, including partners of the Portal Administrator, with whom the Portal Administrator cooperates in order to enable the User to use the services provided on the Portal.
- Provision of data - Disclosure of personal data by transfer or otherwise making it available (excluding publication in the media).
- Device - a computer, telephone, tablet or other device used to use the Portal.
- An IP address - a unique number that identifies a device that connects to the Internet. An IP address can be used to identify the location where a computer connects to the Internet.
- Browser - an application that helps access web pages, on the web, on a personal device.
- Account - a link based on the User's logins on the Portal, which the User receives when registering and can log in with his / her identification (login) data.
- Identification Data or Login Data - a username and password created by the User, which, upon submission, identifies the User and gives him / her access to the Account. Credentials may also be transferred through a third party, Facebook.
- Cookies - small files that are uploaded to the device used by the User when the User visits the Portal, with the help of which the Portal recognizes the User's device. This concept includes not only cookies, but also the use of similar tools (eg Flash cookies, Web beacons).
- Direct marketing - the activity of offering goods and services to individuals and / or seeking their opinion on the goods or services offered by post, telephone or other means.
- Portal administrator partners - restaurants, cafes and other companies, institutions or organizations providing catering services, the services of which can be ordered on the Portal.
- Each person is allowed to use the Portal services without transferring their Personal Data, but such Portal services may be restricted. In order to use specific services of the Portal or by registering on the Portal, the User submits his / her personal data to the administrator of the Portal.
- Personal Data provided by Users is managed by the Portal Administrator. Personal data shall not be transferred to third parties without the consent of the User, except for the cases established in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The administrator of the Portal reserves the right, at its own discretion, in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, to use the collected Personal Data in order to improve the quality of services provided on the Portal.
Collection, processing and storage of personal data
- A person wishing to use the services provided on the Portal must register and provide his / her personal data. Registration and data submission can be done in two ways:
- Creating a unique account using an e-mail address and a created password;
- Logging in using a third party - Facebook managed User Account.
- The User may and in some cases must provide additional Personal Data on the Account or in the service order window, such as name, surname, date of birth, gender [JD1], city, etc. The User may at any time adjust, complete or delete his Account with all the data contained therein.
- Both registered and unregistered Users, agree for the provided contact information and / or additional Personal Data in their Account or order window to be seen by the Portal Administrator's partners.
- The User-supplied IP address provided by the User when using the Account or ordering Services may be used to locate the User.
- The User's Personal Data is processed manually and automatically. If the User does not consent to the processing of his / her Personal Data, he / she has the right to not use the Portal and to not provide Personal Data.
Personal data shall be collected, processed and stored for the purposes set out in these points
- Ensuring the User's access to the Account and the possibility to use the services provided on the Portal;
- To ensure continuous improvement and development of the Portal;
- To offer specialized services and targeted advertising;
- General data is used for statistical analysis of registered persons, their behavior, general characteristics, efficiency of Portal services, etc .;
- For initiating and executing ordering and purchasing operations of the Services provided on the Portal;
- The Portal Administrator may use the Users' IP addresses to diagnose faults.
- Contact information may be used to contact the User and inform about news on the Portal related to the offered services and changes in the procedure of providing services.
- For direct marketing purposes, the data is used only with the prior consent of the User expressed on the Portal. The User may at any time revoke the consent given to the use of his / her Personal Data for Direct Marketing purposes in his / her Account.
- The User may delete his Account at any time or apply to the Portal Administrator with a request to cancel that Account in order to not use his / her Personal Data on the Portal.
- The Administrator of the Portal is not responsible for ensuring the privacy of the User's Personal Data on third party websites, including when those websites are accessed via links on the Portal.
- The administrator of the portal is not responsible for the information provided about restaurants. If the representatives of the restaurant find inaccurate information, they may contact the administrator of the Portal for clarification or correction of the information. The Restaurant (Partner of the Portal Administrator) has the right to request to be removed from the Portal.
- Each User has the following rights:
- to access the Personal Data submitted by him at any time by contacting the administrator of the Portal;
- to receive information from which sources and what personal data have been collected, for what purpose they are processed, to whom they are provided;
- to require the correction of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data and / or suspend the processing of such personal data;
- to not consent to the processing of his / her Personal Data, unless such Personal Data is processed due to a legitimate interest pursued by the Portal Administrator or a third party to whom the Personal Data is provided and if the interests of the User are not more important;
- to demand for the provided Personal Data to be destroyed;
- to demand for the processing of Personal Data to be restricted;
- to demand for the Personal Data provided by him / her, if they are processed on the basis of his / her consent or contract, and if they are processed by automated means, to be transferred by the Portal Administrator to another data controller, if technically possible (data portability);
- the right to object to the use of automated data processing only;
- the right to object to the processing of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to withdraw consents given for the processing of data;
- the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the processing of personal data.
- The User has the right to apply for the exercise of the User's rights orally or in writing by submitting the request in person, by post or by electronic means. If the exercise of the User's rights is requested orally or the request is made in writing in person, the User must confirm his / her identity by submitting an identity confirming document. Failure to do so will result in the User's rights not being exercised. If the implementation of the User's rights is requested in writing by submitting a request by post, then a notarized copy of the identity document must be submitted together with the request. When submitting an application by electronic means, the application must be signed with a qualified electronic signature or be formed by electronic means that ensure the integrity and irreplaceability of the text.
- The request for the exercise of the User's rights must be legible, signed by the person, and must contain the User's name, surname, address and / or other contact details for communication or with which it is desired to receive a response regarding the exercise of the User's rights.
- The User may exercise his rights himself or through a representative. The representative of the person must indicate in the request his / her name, surname, address and / or other contact details with which the representative of the person wishes to receive a reply, as well as the name and surname of the represented person, and provide a document confirming the representation or a copy thereof.
- If during the examination of the request it is established that the Consumer's rights are restricted on the grounds provided for in Article 23 (1) of the Regulation, the Consumer shall be informed thereof.
- Information according to the User's request regarding the exercise of his rights is provided in the state language. All actions according to the User's requests to exercise the User's rights are performed and the information is provided free of charge.
- The User, their representative or a non-profit institution, organisation or association authorized by the user, complying with the Article 80 of the Regulations, has the right to complain to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, as well as to the competent court, about the actions or omissions of the Portal Administrator in exercising the User's rights.
- You can submit an application in the following ways: by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or upon arrival at the office at Ulonų st. 5, Vilnius.
- When using the Portal, it is prohibited to provide misleading, offensive information that could cause direct or indirect damage to the Portal administrator or third parties. Persons submitting harmful information shall take full responsibility for the possible consequences arising from the provision of such information and shall be directly liable in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The administrator of the Portal is not responsible for the accuracy of the information or advertising provided on the Portal by third parties or the quality of the goods and services advertised by them.
- The Portal Administrator is not responsible for the confidentiality of the User's login data if the User's login data has become available to third parties due to the User's negligence or other circumstances beyond the Portal Administrator's control.
- The Portal Administrator is not responsible for possible consequences caused by force majeure, as defined in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Portal Administrator uses various administrative, technical and physical security measures when collecting and processing Personal Data. The Portal Administrator ensures that only authorized employees of the Portal Administrator have access to the Personal Data.